If you want to make a complaint about an NHS service you have received, we can help you by:
- Giving you a Self Help Information Pack that helps you to understand how the process works.
- Helping you to write down your experience in a clear, logical way.
- Helping you to ask for access to your medical records.
- Giving you feedback on draft complaints letters, etc.
- Supporting you to prepare for resolution meetings.
- Referring you to another service if you need someone to speak on your behalf.