Information about opticians

If you have a minor eye problem, or are having trouble seeing clearly, you can get in touch with a local optician.
Glasses being held up infront of an eye test


If you are looking for an optician, you can look at the local list on the Tameside & Glossop CCG website.

You can also look at the NHS website where you can also find out what is available on the NHS.

Minor Eye Conditions Service

Some opticians in Tameside can help with common eye problems you may be suffering from. To find out more have a look on the Tameside & Glossop CCG website.

Looking for information about health and care?

Find advice and information to help you stay well and make decisions about your health and social care support.

Find advice and information

You might also be interested in